Thursday, July 1, 2010

The toolbox…

Hey,

Summer in the city… you would better not be reading this blog during the day. These perfect times require you to cruise, sprint … wander the streets by bike, preferably one of ours :p

As I briefed you in my last post, these are exiting times. While working on the catalogue we are already getting feedback in on the new MY11 range. Feedback that is much appreciated and pushes the team to do an even better job for futures models.

So the toolbox, yes, I finally got my own little toolbox. I no longer have to hassle the guys in the workshop for tools. Now I can work, tweak and experiment with samples while using my own tools :) life is good!!!!!

Talking about samples, I was on the track in Gent last Thursday. Together with Arne Van Snick we built up and tested the latest version of our new carbon track bike. He is the reigning junior Belgian track champion. He will be competing with the Arena on the European and World championships.

It’s great to support such a young rider in what hopefully be a successful track season.
I try to work with various types of riders. Fresh young riders with loads of enthusiasm and a burning desire to make it to the top of cycling. The more established, professional riders, share their experience and allows us analyze how the feeling of the bike has evolved over time or compare with other brands.

To conclude some live shots from the afternoon on the track. So keep your eyes peeled and let’s hope Arne rips the track to shreds :)




Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment